Epidemic Sound partners with Ubisoft to soundtrack The Crew Motorfest and its creative community
· On Thursday, September 14, 2023, Ubisoft launched its new racing game The Crew Motorfest
· Epidemic Sound has partnered with Ubisoft to empower gamers to elevate their in-game experience and live streams with high-quality music
· The collaboration allows gamers to safely include music in their live streams and publish their content online across all social media platforms without concerns of copyright takedowns or muted content
Epidemic Sound Announces Upcoming Releases from Sarah the Illstrumentalist, Ebo Krdum, Plus New K-Pop Artist Expansion
Epidemic Sound highlights 2023’s product updates for content creators
· Epidemic Sound has recapped some of 2023’s user-focused product updates for content creators
· The company has continued to develop its search functionality, released several updates to its app, and localized its offering for global creators
· These complement the launches of the AI-powered track recommender, Soundmatch™, the music search tool, Topics, the audio-visual previewing function, Sync to Video, as well as a continuous influx of music perfectly suited to content
Epidemic Sound fuels global creators with the launch of its localized service in Italy, Portugal, and Brazil
· The market-leading soundtrack innovation platform expands its localized offering to Italy, Portugal, and Brazil in global expansion push
· The announcement follows the company’s recent launch of its localized service in Mexico, Spain, France, and Germany and enables content creators - from YouTubers to the world's biggest brands - to easily elevate their content with music
Epidemic Sound launches Soundmatch™ and unveils vision for frictionless AI-powered soundtracking for content creators
· Epidemic Sound has today unveiled its vision for next-generation soundtracking, touting AI and innovation to supercharge the creator economy and artistic expression
· The next step toward this vision is the launch of Soundmatch: an AI-powered, music discovery tool that saves time and delivers vastly better results for content creators
· The tool uses AI to analyze frames within a creator’s chosen video, then leverages data insight from over two billion daily views of YouTube videos with Epidemic Sound music to recommend tracks perfectly suited to each visual scene
· Soundmatch joins Epidemic Sound’s existing suite of AI-powered functions and innovative soundtracking tools, alongside the world's largest restriction-free catalog
Justin Chacona joins Epidemic Sound as Vice President Brand & Marketing
· Justin Chacona comes with vast brand and creative experience, most recently as group Chief Marketing Officer at Polar Electro
· Chacona will lead a global marketing team of over 40 people
· The addition of a senior marketing talent is in alignment to fulfill the company’s mission of soundtracking the world through world-class campaigns and global expansion into new markets
Epidemic Sound’s The Future of the Creator Economy Report 2023 Reveals Content Creators Are Leveraging New Monetization Strategies and AI to Thrive in the Evolving Creator Economy
· 76.5% of content creators have experienced significant income increases compared to the past year, and cite TikTok (30%) and YouTube (25.8%) as the top social platforms for earning income.
· 83.5% expect their income to increase over the next 12 months, primarily due to more monetization options on social media platforms (74.9%).
· Given the current economic climate, nearly all (91%) of respondents plan to reduce production costs in the upcoming year.
· 94% believe AI will enable more personalized or customized content experiences for their audience, yet 78% are concerned that AI-powered content may lack authenticity or originality, and increase competition (74%).
· 97.7% of content creators view music as essential for creating engaging content.
Epidemic Sound introduces ‘Sync to video’: the time-saving audiovisual preview for content creators
- Market-leading music licensing platform Epidemic Sound launches ‘Sync to video’, enabling content creators to smoothly preview different soundtracks with their video directly on the Epidemic Sound platform
- Tool saves creators time and effort by providing an easy way to try music and sound effects with a video without having to download tracks or have multiple windows open
- The launch follows the release of the company’s most powerful search engine yet, alongside the news it recently hit 40,000 tracks in its catalog for content creators
Epidemic Sound partners with TikTok’s Commercial Music Library to add tracks to its Artist Impact Program to fuel businesses and artists
- Tracks from market-leading music licensing platform Epidemic Sound have been added to TikTok’s Artist Impact Program, which supports established and emerging artists on their journey to be discovered and rediscovered on the platform
- As part of TikTok’s Commercial Music Library, the Artist Impact Program is a selection of high-quality, fully licensed tracks available for use in videos by businesses, organizations and creators
- The announcement follows the 2021 recognition of Epidemic Sound as one of TikTok’s certified Sound Partners (https://newsroom.tiktok.com/en-us/helping-brands-unlock-the-power-of-music-and-sound-on-tiktok)
Epidemic Sound partners with content creator and award-winning designer Chris Do to offer Business Clinic Workshop for creative entrepreneurs
- Epidemic Sound partners with content creator and award-winning designer Chris Do to offer Business Clinic Workshop for creative entrepreneurs
- The workshop will guide participants toward successful business growth and is offered by content creator Chris Do and leading online education platform The Futur